CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fishy Fun with Friends


So, it has been about a month since we took these pics, but I am still struggling to find the bloggin' fever! I promise to do better. We went to the Aquarium in Sandy with our friends from Orem, who Madelin misses soooo badly. I do too, but my girl really thrives on friends. Well, we spent ime lookin at fish and petting sting rays (de-stung stingrays). All her girlfrinds from Orem are like two years older, but Madelin keeps up since she talks like she's five. After the Aquarium we went to a store my friend Amanda got me addicted to. She is like me and loooves a good bargain. It's Down East Clearance Center in SLC. They have loads of pottery barn kids stuff with names on them for ultra cheap. We found rolling backpacks for Madelin and Owen and had lots of fun rolling them around in them when we got home. Here are a few more pics from that day. The one of Madelin and her girlfriends is blury but it is funny to see her with all the big girls and loving it.



3 comments:

J & K said...

Madeline looks more grown up since the last time I saw you guys!! Time flies!!

Jacquelyn said...

Let me guess those backpacks are from a good bargain shopper. :)

Amanda said...

I'm so excited I finally got to see pictures of your little family!!! I'm glad you found me! I'm totally with you on the blogging thing. It took me a while to get the fever...and still I have my moments where I'm like DUH! So are you guys back in Utah? I get some updates from Kara! You are such a babe!!!