CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Owen's bag 'o Tricks

Now how do I get out?
I got this!



Owen is changing every second and he seems to be aware of how cool he is when he learns how to do something knew. My favorite thing he does now is point with one finger to random things and says "goook." It is so cute because he really emphasizes the ooo part and puckers his lips & furrows his brow like he is really trying to tell you something. I don't have a pic of that YET because it is such a spontaneous thing, but I'll be workin' on it. Here are some pics of him climbing all the way into the tupperware cupboard after emptying it, standing up to his drawer in the kitchen (kids plastic dishes) to practice his sippy cup skills, and then some of him with his hand caught in the cookie jar. (A ginormous animal cookie jar from Costco) Hope you like 'em.

Ha ha! I got cookies!!!
Back off Darla!
Diggin' for treasures!

Mission complete!

4 comments:

J & K said...

I can't believe how much he has grown!! He is too cute!! We miss you guys!!

Jacquelyn said...

You have to get a picture of his puckered lips! He is just so stinkin cute. Have you ever noticed when you guys are around Kyle always wants to hold him. He absolutely loves that kid.... so do i :)

Ariane said...

Selena! I was leaving a comment for Jared and Leesha and Justin was reading over my shoulder and we saw your comment. He said, "Oh, Selena! I love her!" Then he reminisced about Acclamation for a while. Anyway, we peeked at your blog and your kids are super cute! I'm glad we got to see pics!

Jeana said...

He is getting so big! He is so cute and we miss you guys so much.