CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A 'lil trip



Brett and I got the chance to be treated to a 'lil trip to California. We Went to Disneyland & Sea Word. My step brother Michael works at Disney and got us in. We got to go kayaking out to some caves on the ocean, where there were a bunch of Sea Lions to see up close. We hung on the beach the last day and played in the water and fried ourselves in the sun. 'Twas good fun. Once again Luwain was a saint and watched the kids all weekend, with some help from Jen & Jack. Thanks ladies! Madelin and Owen had loads of fun with you.

10 comments:

deb said...

I dont want to hear any more talk of chub!! you look freakin awesome. Love all the picts. yay for california and fun. luv ya

Jacquelyn said...

Dang, sounds like fun!
Kyle and I were glad to be of service. We love those munchkins.

melissa said...

looks like it was really fun! I love sea world and disneyland. Cute pic of you and brett too. luvs.

Jenn said...

I'm glad you guys got to go do that. Just what you needed. You two work too hard sometimes.
cute swimsuit.

Kara said...

I am completely jealous, but happy for you to go off all alone! You are totally in trouble you didn't call me on your way through Vegas. That's ok you needed to use all time you had together. Brett probably had to get back to work or something! Ha ha! Love you!

Amanda said...

What a fun trip...I haven't been to Sea World forever! I love quick trips without the kids!!! You look amazing too!!!

Val said...

Selena! Hey! Sorry it has taken me so long to write you! It's so great to hear from you...you are amazing - that pic of you on the beach - holy cow! You are hot as ever! 2 kids hasn't seemed to phase you at all! LUCKY! :) Your family is so darling...keep in touch, love!

matheson memories said...

I found you through Melissa's blog, and wanted to say hello. You look fabulous, and what beautiful kids. Hope that things are going well. My blog is rtmatheson@blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out. Love ya, Talya

Steph&Brock said...

You look smokin hot! ;) Mom was telling me about that new swimsuit store you found in American Fork...you'll have to take me there when I come out next time.

The Moll Family! said...

Looks like a fun little trip. Erik and I are going to Mexico in the spring and look forward to some time just as a couple! Looks like you guys had a blast (and so cute btw)