CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TO THE ZOO


We went to the zoo a few weeks ago with my cute cousin Heidi and her two kiddos. (Whitney & Tyler) Madelin is about a year and a half younger than Tyler and a good foot and a half shorter. They have become really good buddies these past few months and it is fun to see them play. Madelin loves older kids since she talks like she's 7, so she is lovin' her Tyler. She is only a year older than Whitney, so they will be really close as time goes on too. So fun. My cousins are as close as it gets for sisters (on my side) so I am so glad that my kids can have some pretend cousins through them. :)
Madelin loves the Merri-go-round! She calls it the Mullberry-bush-go-round.
She always chooses the Zebra. Here are some pics of us on the new one they've
got at the zoo. Owen looks scared, but he really did like it.

4 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

How cute!
I didn't even know they had a merry-go-round at the zoo.
Crazy.
I love owen's face in that pic!

Zach and Sara said...

Selena, you and Heidi are so cute. your kiddos are adorable too. I miss you and would love to see you one of these days!

I love you...SARA

Kara said...

Looks like you had a fun lil time at the zoo. I wish we had one here except we would all die of heat exhaustion! Cutest kids!!!

J & K said...

owen is growing so fast!!! I love that pic. of you holding the kiddos!! Super cute!!