CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Big Long Catch-Up Blog

Happy Birthday America! Strollin' to the 4th's neighborhood festivities.


A little boost from a hansom stranger.






For the 4th our neighborhood had a big BBQ and a bunch of big blow up play things. Madelin could have done it for hours but she would have passed out from the heat. So we didn't stick around long. My cute dad got up on there and played with her. He had a close call, but gracefully caught himself without breaking any bones. I laughed till I cried, which I am sure embarrassed more, but it was some quality humor.

4 comments:

melissa said...

your dad!!! he is hilarious...wish i could have seen it. The boost from the cute boy...don’t kid yourself momma...she already has the boys after her cheeks! ;)

adams fam said...

little proctors everywhere.


GO! CADE GO!

Momila said...

Cute kiddies, cute mommy & dad!
Xo to all you guys!
"Bussy"

Zach and Sara said...

Hello Selena! Your kids are darling, i'm so glad I got to see them this last weekend. I'm glad I got to see you too. I always love when we get to hang out, even if just for short times! I love you and hope to see you again soon.

Love SARA