CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Benjiman George Goes to Texas!


My little Madelin is crushed that Ben is leaving. She really has no idea how long two years is, but she does know that she loves uncle Ben sooo much and that it is a very sad thing that he has left. She is a little relieved when I tell her that he is going to teach people about Jesus, but not much consolation as she does love him to pieces. You will be missed Ben, but we are proud you chose to be there. xo
p.s. Thanks for saving the day LuWain! I showed up like an idiot in my capris, thinking I would only need casual apparel for the MTC. (Never been there before) LuWain busted out a long denim skirt from the dark corners of her closet so that I could be appropriately dressed for the occasion. Sorry for the extra stress on what was already a hard day for you! Gosh, I'm a nerd!





4 comments:

jon and kir said...

I can't believe Ben is on a mission already!! I am old old old!!!

Watkins said...

HI! IM WATCHING YOUR LITTLE ONES RIGHT NOW AND MADELINE JUST SAW THE PIC AND SAID " THAT IS MY BEN, HE WENT ON A MISSION". ANYWAYS, I BET HE WILL HAVE FUN IN TEXAS!
-LEAH

Steph&Brock said...

I still love how you got to wear mom's jean skirt!!! lol...too funny!

Your kidos are so cute...I miss them already. :)

Jacquelyn said...

I love how eric and i weren't there. It would have been funny if jenn and kyle stood next to eachother in the pic. :)
And it looks and sounds like you have been really busy. We need to start that fhe up again.
love, love,
me