CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Madelin!


Madelin is three...plus a month! Again, sorry for the tardiness. She had a little party with all blue stuff. Blue, cakewith blue Mn'M's. She is obsessed with blue right now and has to eat out of a blue bowl with a blue spoon every morning. Her favorite movie right now is The Wizard of Oz. She is getting ready to start preschool and is soooo excited about it. She is always talking about going to school. I am excited for her because, even though I'm just her mom talkin', I can safely say that she is one smart cookie! She talks like she is 7ish and is really quite the conversationalist. She knows all her letters' sounds and has moved onto the sounds that letters make together (like sh and ch). She loves to learn so it is really fun to teach her. She is still the little social butterfly and never stops asking strangers what their names are. At times she feels so bold to ask for their snacks & treats etc. She is loads of fun. I am so grateful for such a bright and loving little girl. She is one of my best friends in the whole world. I love you Madi-loo-hoo! xo-mama

3 comments:

Jeana said...

Sassy Maddi, happy 3rd birthday! I can't believe how big she is getting. Love and miss you guys.

Camille said...

Wow shes three and sooo cute I luv the new bob. Abby is determined to grow long hair like repunzal. WE miss you guys, I'm trying to find good frendz out here like you guys but its not that easy. Well talk to ya later I like your blog such cute pics of all of you.

love Camille and family

melissa said...

happy birthday madelin! She is such an intelligent little 3 year old! how is the bean bag holding up??
xoxo