CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Owen!


Owen is one...plus a month! Sorry I am so slow goin' at this blog stuff. We had a fun little party over at Grandma's house. Of course Luwain took care of everything and made it really easy on me since Madelin's B-day was right around the corner. He is sooo much fun! He has gotten so silly and hyper and just makes us laugh all the time. He has taken a few steps just starting this last week, but nothing regular yet. He is all over the place though, because he can crawl at the speed of lightning. He is learning a little sign language and thinks he is so cool when he does it. He says a few words here and there, which is so fun to see. He makes a dog sound when our dogs get excited that someone is at the door. He is my little snuggler and I am so happy he is part of my life. He brings me so much happiness and has really made it easy to go from one babe to two. He was good from the day he was born. We love you Owee! xo-mom


1 comments:

Jeana said...

Happy Birthday little man. We miss you and wish we could have been there to celebrate. One year already? I can't believe how fast time goes.