CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Halloweenie!






The babes were laughing at eachother when they saw eachother in costume for the first time.









Sorry for the title, but my funny mom used to call it that and I had to carry on the tradition. Well, it was decided very early on what Madelin would be for Halloween. She is obsessed with The Wizard of Oz and wanted very much to be Dorothy. We were lucky enough to have a friend (Andie) who was Dorothy last year, so we borrowed it and the witch costume for me too. I made the Lion for Owen, which I am proud to say turned out quite adorable. And Brett's costume consisted of a cheapo $5 Scarecrow hat & glove set out of Oriental Trading mag, and a plaid shirt from Saver's. (He always gets the short stick) Ha! Some of you might remember the flower hat I made him wear in '05 when Madelin was a ladybug and I was a butterfly. The little pig in these pics is Owen's girlfriend Mya, who lives next door. The Cinderella is Madelin's good friend Graysen, who she loves to pieces. Happy Halloweenie a month late!

7 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

HOW CUTE! All of the costumes turned out super cute. And I like the title name. Keep using it. ;)

Lori said...

sooo cute!

Trish said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog??? Adding you right now to my peeps!

Betsy or Alex said...

Missed you for Halloween this year.

adams fam said...

love the costumes!!!

Lisa said...

i love the costumes but most of all i almost peed about how cheap brett's is...good memories of cheapness :) glad you guys had a fabulous halloween!!!

Talitha and my fam-diggity said...

hi old friend...how funny I have a "Halloweenie" post on my blog too! (Great minds think alike)