CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

It's coming!

So, we just spent about a month without a computer! Thought I'd die! I completely forgot that I have the yellow pages sitting in my tornado of a junk droor! I was just gonna drive aroung and find a store one day because I couldn't google where it was located! Such a nerd. Then I remembered the good ol' yellow pages! Our computer crashed just as I was about to get on-line and blog it up! Plus I was gonna order pictures from like this whole summer! Imagine the horror when I thought I would never see those pics again! Luckily they were able to recover all my important computery goodies, including the whole summer of pictures of my darling babies. Anyway, just wanted to let all yall know why I dropped out of the loop in such a major way! A new ginormous post of a blog is comin'! xo-Selena

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Can't wait for your updates!
www.lanenga.com/familyblog is ours

Que Onda Clines said...

hey! thanks for the great workout this morning. Love your blog!!

suzy's jewels and gem said...

Good to see you back up and runnin!!!!! loves~suzanne

melissa said...

FINALLY! cant wait to see your new posts. i am pathetic too..i have a computer and still have not blogged about september and october.

muah!

Tara Hoppie said...

Glad to see you are back online!

Zach and Sara said...

So we're still waiting...I imagine something's coming soon. It was good to see you the other night by the way! Love ya...Sara