CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Madelins' first day of preschool!








Madi-loo-hoo looooves preschool. I am not surprised because she thrives on friends and just socializing. Plus she thinks she is twelve and talks like she is seven so I knew she would just eat it up. These pics are from her first day of school. She was beside herself with excitement. Thanks go to aunt Ruth who provided the back to school apparel (intended for last year but madelin is teensy). She looks so old in these pics to me. Sorta sad how time flies. We love our Madelin though. She never stops. For family home evening last night we talked about tithing. (Thanks Sophia for the awesome packet) We placed 10 pink peanut M&M's in front of her and asked if she would be willing to give just one of them to Heavenly Father since He had given them all to her. She very eagerly replied, "Yes, I would and I would give one to Jesus too!" Today, while driving in the car she said, "mom, when I go to heaven I am going to bring Heavenly Father and Jesus a whole bag of peanut M&M's!" That just tells you how she thinks and never forgets anything. You can never tell her something and hope she'll forget. She WILL remember. Then just a few minutes later she said "mom, I am gonna ask Santa if I can ride in his sleigh and he might say no since there are no car seats in there, but I will just ask to sit on his lap and hold on tight." (We watched Polar Express the other night, so I guess that's where that came from. She is constantly thinking. I am so grateful to have such a bright and happy girl! (Even if it is exhausting) :)



4 comments:

Ashley said...

That is so funny you called Madelin Madi-loo-hoo. I have been working on a post titled "Graysie Lou Who". Her middle name is Louise so we call her that sometimes. I love the M&M story. We will have to use that lesson for tithing, great idea!

Gardnerfamily said...

She is a doll, its funny how they do remember EVERYTHING! Hope all is well.

Lisa said...

congrats on preschool! so much fun, kyson loves it!

Jeana said...

She looks so grown up in this picture not to mention beautiful! Good to see you are still alive and well I was getting a little worried. Hope things are going good for you guys, Love you and miss you.