CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

My neice Sydney!






One of my best friends in this world, Melissa just had her first babe. She is like a sister to me, so I'm claiming her babe as my neice. This is just a pic of me and the cute little stink. Isn't she beautiful? There's nothing like a brand new baby. Sooo tender. The other pic is of me and my four best friends from high school. Lots of super silly memories with them gals. Melissa is the one on the far left with the belly! The pic was taken at her baby shower. Christin is the one with gorgeous dark hair and the other belly (due mid December), and Sara is the one with the colgate smile and white hat to match. Ha! These girls are so significant in my life and have been a big part of turning me into what I am today. I love them to pieces. We are all so different from eachother, yet it is so easy to just pick up where we left off, no matter how long it's been since the last time we chatted. Cheers to life long friends.

5 comments:

Gardnerfamily said...

How fun, Melissa looks so great! You will have to tell her hello and congrats for me!

Jacquelyn said...

I love life long friends. cheers to them all.

Sorensen Family said...

Holy cow! I haven't seen any of those girls and you in a really long time. You all look so cute. Just thought I would say hello again. Drop me a message if you guys have time to get together when Christin is in town. Where does she live?

Linsey (Okubo) Sorensen
:0)

Tara Hoppie said...

I love those kind of friends. I like to call them "lifers".

Thanks for all of your kindness and generocity with me. You and your hubby are amazing people. Thanks 100 times over. It means so much.

melissa said...

just wanted to say thanks for the dinners you brought us...yum! i need the recipes from you. xoxo