CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Funny Tidbits from Madelin!

Mom: "Madelin, what are you going to ask Santa for when you sit on his lap?"
Madelin: "A treat!"
Mom: Madelin, I know you love candy but Santa doesn't make candy! He makes toys! So, pick a toy!"
Madelin: "No, I just want a treat."
Then, at the mall:
Santa: "What do you want for Christmas little girl?"
Madelin: "Something chewy!" (Sugar addict)
Santa: "Ho Ho Huh?"
Anyway, that is my funny little girl whose only christmas wish is that she can have some candy!
Slim Jims are chewy, maybe I'll stick a few of those in her stocking and save us a sugar high!

9 comments:

Franklin Family said...

Cute. I love hearing the things they say. I need to start writing down all of Allen's quotables!

Tori said...

She's definately a Mormon little girl. You know Mormons and their treats! ha, this made me laugh...how cute.

Sarah & Ty said...

No wonder she & Andie are such good buddies. Andie asks for treats as soon as she wakes up!!

Tara Hoppie said...

WHat a little cutie she is! I love that girl. We should get together and have a playdate for Madelin and Nyah. I think that would be so fun!

Lori said...

Enjoy the simplicity while it lasts, soon enough she will be asking for the big ticket items:)

Steph and Brock said...

What a little sweetie ... who happens to love sweets. I love how well she talks, like a little grownup.

Burnside Family said...

She is my kind of girl! I am a sweetaholic as well. It was good to see you the other day. Thanks for stopping by and dropping off the backpack. Alex loves it!

Burton said...

That is just to funny! I love your cute family!

suzy's jewels and gem said...

cute family picture!!!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!