CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Sibling Maintenence




Madelin is known to be caught when owen is waking from naptime, to be in owen's crib, his socks off, pickin' out the toe jam with much purpose and conviction. Talk about unconditional love. It has become routine. She also loves to scrub his feet in the bath. This moment was worth catching with the camera. Just a little post-breakfast jam pickin'! I died....laughed out loud by myself at this one. Owen just kicks back and watches the seriousness of Madelin's findings. Maybe ya had to be there, but it was funny stuff.

12 comments:

Val said...

I love this! You have got some cute kids!

Trish said...

Only Madelin!!

Tara Hoppie said...

Cute... I mean gross... I mean cute.... I can't decide which, but it is definately so so sweet, and very funny! Love ya girl!

suzy's jewels and gem said...

OMG... funny and gross that is!!!

Burton said...

So cute! I hope by boys have that much love for each other!

Lori said...

That is so funny. I love picking the jam out of my babies toes...what is wrong with me?

Jacquelyn said...

get out!
what funny business. I had no idea Madeline did that!
And thanks so much for the clothes. You are so great, and i'm glad to have you as my sis-in-law. :)

This Franklin said...

That is hilarious!
I'm so surprised that he just sits back and lets her go to work.
These will be awesome blackmail photos when she's a teenager. And you know her brother will tease her forever, "wanna pick my toe-jam now sista?"

Zach and Sara said...

Selena! I've been a way from blogging for what seems like forever. Your posts crack me up too. I can totally see Madelin doing this. She's already going to be a great mom. See ya in class on Monday...NOT!!

Tara Hoppie said...

Thanks for everything, you are such a great friend. Brett was really able to help my headache, and I am truely grateful to you both. We lucked out having Brett as a home teacher, and I lucked out having you as a friend. Love ya!

Steph and Brock said...

I love this, so funny! Tell Madi to come visit and she can have all the toe jam she wants from Rylee.

p.s. thanks again for the girlie clothes...so nice!!

Lisa said...

kind of barfing a little in my mouth...LOL that's hilarious! one for the scrapbook for when she's 13 and finds him repulsive (sp?)!!! BTW, her hair is way cute :)