CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cados and Puppies!

AVACADO SHAMPOO
So, being a mother, I am aware that once I get on the phone or the computer there is no telling what my kids will get into, break, stain, catch on fire etc. Well, now I have yet another thing that keeps me from knowing just what my kids might come up with. PUPPIES!!! Seven of them. They are adorable but fragile at just five days old; and if Owen gets into the puppy room he runs straight for their kiddy pool, picks one up and squeezes...hard. Needless to say, I go in to care for the puppies on my own while my kids go wild doing whatever they wish outside of the room. Today I came upstairs after helping the pups each find a milky of their own to suck on and found this......

Owen, even strapped into his seat at the table found some trouble to make! He took his "cados" and made shampoo! This first pic shows how slicked to his head his hair was! I died laughing!
Mean face!

Owen yelling, "CADOS!" Next event for the day... BATHTIME!
AND HERE ARETHE PUPS!


Darla is so content and at peace when she is with them' and a total stress case if she is not with them. (Wish I was like that as a mom)

Such a good doggie mommy!









13 comments:

Burton said...

Owen is so cute! And im glad mom is doing well and so are her puppies

Bri said...

Oh my gosh....I didn't know you were having Frenchie puppies! Grant has been wanting one of those forever. Are you keeping or selling them?? Let me know...we'd love to come and look at them (once they're a little older, of course)! Noah also loves the "cados". :)

Que Onda Clines said...

Cute cute! Love the avocado shampoo.

This Franklin said...

I love the 3rd "cado" picture. What a cute kid! And what a mess!
Sweet puppies. Good luck with them. :)

Lori said...

Those are so stinkin' cute, too bad you aren't close by so I could bring the kids over for a looksy. I am just impressed that Owen will eat 'cados...no doing that at my house!

Kadaj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

AWWWW i remember those squishy little puppies! so so cute :)

McGuire's said...

Selena they are so cute!! I'll need to come see them. and the avocado shampoo is great!

Tara Hoppie said...

Oh my goodness, those are the cutest puppies ever!!! That picture of them with their mommy makes me wat to take them all home! So sweet.

Love the 'cado shampoo. Did it do anything for his hair? With all the fatty oils in avacados, maybe it made it shiny and soft. just a thought :-p On the other hand, he is a baby still, so I am sure his hair couldn't get any softer or shinier if you tried!

Burton said...

Hey girlie! How are you guys doing? Haven't seen you for awhile. How is it goin with the puppies?

Burton said...

Hey, actually I just got back. And I have been missing my girl nights!! So lets plan on having everyone come over this Tuesday night k Hope you can make it!

* T * S * B * said...

Hi Selena, it's Sarah Baker here, and just found your blog and wanted to thank you for helping to look after Bevan so we could listen to a little bit of Coneference! You're awesome!! And what cute puppies and kids:)

jon and kir said...

all pics so cute!! Owen is a crazy man-too funny!!! I want one of those puppies so bad!!!! I am going to talk to Clair! Miss you guys!!!