CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daddy Daughter Dance

Our ward primary put on a cute daddy daughter dance in February. Brett moved some patients around and made it so he could be there for Madelin. She was so excited for it. She loves any time she gets with JUST DAD. Whenever they go anywhere without me, she lets me know twelve times, that it will just be her and dad going.
Brett and Madelin before the dance. He brought her flowers (so sweet) and she was thrilled!!


Madelin loooooves friends, so she ditched dad for lots of the dance and participated in the congo line as well. (sp?) The dress she is wearing is from her aunt Jennie's wedding a year ago, which tells you how slow of a rate at which she grows! (My cute lil bug)

shorty...that girl behind her is like "oh, my achin' back!"


poser!

so demure and sweet!









9 comments:

Que Onda Clines said...

Ahh! So cute! What a sweetie that girl is.

This Franklin said...

Ahhh...I love the picture of her and Bret with flowers! Simply adorable.

Rachelle Van Wagoner said...

Hey Selena,(I told you I was stocking you!) but I'm glad I found your cute family! I heard the daddy/daughter dance was SO fun! And how sweet is your husband bringing flowers!?!
www.vanwagonermemories.blogspot.com

Tara Hoppie said...

I think the Daddy Daughter Dance is such a great idea! I hope they have one next year when Nyah is old enough to go. I love the dress Madelyn is wearing, it is so pretty on her. Ah, and it was so sweet of Brett to bring her flowers. Melts my heart! Love ya Selena!!!

Jenn said...

oh that is so darling.
Brett is such a sweet daddy to bring her flowers.

jon and kir said...

she looks so cute!!! That was really sweet of Brett to get her flowers!! Super cute!!

Sarah & Ty said...

cute!!!! i love madelin.

Lisa said...

That has got to be the CUTEST thing i have ever heard of! how sweet, those are the memories that will last a lifetime! what a good daddy and what a happy little girl :)

Kara said...

Sel Sel! I had no idea you lived that close to where we were. No excuse I'm a jerk! No, now that I know you were so close I'm so sad I didn't call you. My whole family is staying in park city in June so I will FOR SURE call you. I'm soooooo sorry! Bret is a cute daddy and Madeline is too cute!