CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Polka-dots

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS!!
Owen has red bumps all over. He had this same thing mid-winter when he had a cold. I was told it's just a virus and this is how he reacted to it! He doesn't seem bothered by it in the least. He doesn't itch it or anything. It just looks really bad. After I took these pics, I lathered him up with calamine lotion just in case. He tought that was fun.... he looooves lotion. Anyway, if someone has seen this same thing on their kid, let me know just what he is harvesting.


CUTE BUMB




8 comments:

Ashley said...

Awe, no fun. I'm not sure. He isn't itching it?

selena said...

Day 2 and it is almost completely gone! So wierd!

Leslie said...

Oh, that doesn't look fun at all! John had something like that just a week ago after playing on the grass, but it stayed on the right side of his body. It went away in 2 days and John said it didn't itch. Good Luck on finding out what it is and I hope he is feeling better.

Crysm said...

Noah had something very similar in October. His Ped said it was Fifth's Disease. The rash comes after the cold symptoms and means they aren't contagious anymore. It's just a virus.

I wonder if that's what this is?

Very cute bum though!

Que Onda Clines said...

So before we leave we need to hang out again! What am I going to do without you??

About me said...

I just happened upon your blog through The Lee Family. I hope you don't mind. I believe that this is exactly what my daughter looked like after we gave her Amoxicillan. SHe was allergic to it. YOu can go to my blog at nesslinepartyof4.blogspot.com and click on July 2007 archives and you will see her rash. Poor babies.

Lisa said...

hmmmm, weird bumpies all over the bummie. it looks like chicken pox to me but if he's not itching, i don't know. when kyson was itty bitty, he got much smaller bumps all over his torso and it was a heat rash (from the dang humidity in STL). have you taken him in? an allergy to something he ate? shingles? i dunno, good luck with that :)

Kristen said...

I know this is way late - but it could have been fifths disease or my sisters kids get hives when they are sick, or have minor allergies. My vote - next time it is worth a visit to the MD.