CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Molly has arrived!




My sweet sister-in-law Jackie just had her first babe on Monday. When I first met Jack she was still so young, had never kissed a boy or worn a stitch of make-up. Over the years I've been a part of the Proctor fam, I have had the priviledge to watch Jackie grow into an incredible woman with so much talent and so much diligence in living as the Lord would want her to. She will be an excellent mother and she is so lucky to have Kyle, who will be able to match that excellence in his parenting. They are amazing people. Congrats to you! We are so excited to welcome a new cousin into our family. xo

2 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

you just made me cry. thanks. I love ya.

Tara Hoppie said...

What a sweet post.