CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

frenchie pups!









It is a little sad for me to say that this was our last litter of pups! It is a tremendous amount of work and a lot of poop to clean up, but I love raising these sweet little things. Six litters later and I still cry every time one is sent off with his or her new family! Part of my sadness comes from the natural attachment I have from caring for them from birth, and of course taking them from their mama. The other part of my tears is happiness for the new fam. I know how much I love my doggies, as though they were my kids, and I know they will fall in love too. Congrats to all the new frenchy families out there! We will miss those pups! Visit any time.

15 comments:

Sarah and Ty said...

OMG!!!! (that's a gosh you know!) These pictures are awesome. I love the pick of b&w. I am in love.

And what a sweet note about the puppies. You are a good person. :)

Sarah and Ty said...

Selena...I just looked at the pictures again. My heart is melting!! I bet you want to blow them up & put them all over every wall of your house. mmmmm. Plus i read your "about me." I love you girl. You are one special person. Glad that you are in my life. :) (you write really cute too BTW)

Erika Gunn said...

Is there anything cuter than babies and puppies? You need to submit these shots to a magazine!! Seriously.

Lori said...

seriously...too cute for words!

Jenn said...

selena! these are adorable! those puppies are my favorite. why didn't you ask me to be in some of the pics? jk. i agree with the magazine idea though... they're just too cute to keep to yourself.

The Fowers Fam said...

Adorable pics...All are framers...so cute.

Betsy or Alex said...

Wow, those are amazing pictures. Thanks for the update.

alanna said...

Wow. Soooo adorable!

Ashley said...

They turned out great. Wow. Way to pick the outfits and all. So fun!

Steph and Brock said...

i want to squeeze madi, owen and each one of these puppies. these are THE most adorable pics! love them. i hope you had a great mother's day...you are a wonderful momma! love you.

melissa said...

you have the cutiest kids ever! owen is so intense with the puppies and madi is so sweet. ;)

sara2delta said...

i seriously think it is safe to say that these are THE cutest pictures any of my friends have had taken of their kids....seriously.

Tara Hoppie said...

WOW! Your kids are so photogenic, so beautiful, and their sweet little personalities shine right through the portraits. I love your little kiddies, and I love those sweet little puppies too. I am sad they are gone, but happy for the new families they are becoming part of.

Love you tons girlfriend!

Krazy Keetch's said...

Adorable.. How unique! I swear to you those pictures could be published in a magazine. So gorgeous..love them:)

Que Onda Clines said...

K such cute pictures!! We miss you guys.:(