CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Proctor Calves

So, we just put our cute Madelin in her first "thing" besides preschool. Gymnastics! She LOVES it! We went to that ghetto, abandoned, Draper Outlets where there is a Danskin store with killer deals. I've found a good workout top or two there for $10 bucks, now and then. It just so happened that their girls gymnastics clothes were 40% off. So, we loaded up. She thought that leotards were the greatest thing ever. She was beaming after the first day and said on the way home, "mom, I sure do love my gymnastics....thanks for signing me up!" What three year old even knows we have to sign her up? (Mine does) Gosh, I love her!

Anyway, I could not help but notice her darling little calves while she tip toed across the beam and jumped and climbed on the gym equipment. I know it's sort of a silly blog to do, but I had to...



Madelin in her "onsie," as Brett calls it.





Madelin with one of the teachers behind her, just getting
ready to move her to the spot she is supposed to sit in.





Madelin sitting in the middle of the circle with the teacher for warm
ups instead of with the other children. (This is after that teacher moved her to a carpet square.
She picked hers up and moved it right back to the middle)



So, here are the calves that Brett does nothing for. Never does he hit the gym or run or even mountain bike, which he loves to do. He has no time for those things and hasn't for years with school and starting a practice etc. I totally made him take this pic, but it had to be done.



Here are my calves that I work my butt off for.



Here are Madelin's calves that she inherited from Brett. She does play a lot
and she's very active, but I am pretty sure they are all natural like Brett's. Lucky girl.


These are little Owee's calves. I couldn't get him to take a good pic, because he didn't understand what I was trying to tell him to do, but he has the beginnings of some really fabulous calves too!

12 comments:

Ashley said...

OH that's funny. I wish I inherited some.

Erika Gunn said...

Madelin cracks me up! I wonder where on earth that girl got so smart and so superstarish? Hmmm.

I see her having a long and successful gymnastics career. Especially with those calves.

Lori said...

So funny! I can see Madeline loving gymnastics for many years to come:)

Rachelle Van Wagoner said...

Geez, I wish I had Brett's calves! Maedlin is so cute! I love that she took her carpet to the middle of the circle!

kyle said...

i love it. i can't wait to see her do some tricks. it's perfect for her.

Watkins said...

HOLY CRAP! BRETT'S CALVES ARE CRAZY! DIDN'T KNOW CALVES COULD EVEN LOOK LIKE THAT! MADELINE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

procrock said...

Madi is tooo funny, can't wait to watch her sweet moves! This post cracked me up!

PS. The "Proctor Calves" are only nice if you are a male...us girls...not so much. I'll never forget Andy Wright saying, "girl, those aren't calves, those are cows!" -- yeah their is nothing feminine about the Proctor calves. Sigh. :)

Jenn said...

haha i agree with steph. they should never be wished upon a lady. I'm glad you put her in gymnastics. i bet she's a natural.

selena said...

Whatever! I'll beat ur faces! You Proctor girls have it so good! You all have little hard bodies and eat whatever you want. Ms. I can eat a whole bag of peanut m'nm's Jackie!If yours looked like Brett's I'd be concerned, but they don't! You girls are darling.

Que Onda Clines said...

K. love the Proctor calves. I love calves on kids. I keep watching to see if Molly has cute little definition.

Abs and Me said...

That is awesome! and nothing silly to blog about! I am in love with my daughter's calves and have been since she started pulling herself up on things! She definitely inherited mine! and there is nothing wrong with girls having good looking calves! Mine definitely don't look like your husbands (especially since I'm not doing all the activities I did in high school and college!), but they are still pretty decent!

melissa said...

madelin in her little dance outfit! so stinking cute! love you guys!