CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Rodeo

The beauty of having kids that don't grow much at all is that when the rodeo comes around again, you can pull out that same cowgirl skirt and boots that your lil girl wore last year. She loves them. We will hang onto them till next year! Chances are they will still fit! The skirt has a big ol buckle on the belt and everything! Next year we'll get boots for Owen! Not sure we will even take the kids next year though. They were a little bit naughty this year. ;(


If you look closely you can see a little horse shoe bling necklace on Madelin. That is from several Halloweens ago when I was a cowgirl with all my college roomies. Madelin was sooo excited to wear mommy's old necklace. She is my cute lil buddy.




5 comments:

Eric said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

selena you look darling! a fun picture of you two.

Miss Molly said...

beauty queen...

I totally know Debbie up here in PC. Have we made that connection?

sara2delta said...

youre such a babe and your lil monkeys are my fave!!! i hope we can get together soon?

Que Onda Clines said...

k hottie. Next year we so want to join you for some sweet rodea action. Did I ever tell you that I am secretly a cowgirl?