CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Biggest Longest Years' Worth of Bloggage

Yes folks I was absent from the blogging world for a whole year!! Last post was last Christmas. You have all harrassed me to come back and of course I didn't think I could stand to do it without catching it up first. Month after month passed and I finally did it...all in one night too! I figured I am up every five seconds with my new babe anyway, why try to sleep in between. If you have some serious time on your hands go ahead and take a peek at our whole 2010! Feels good to be back. ;D

6 comments:

Tara Hoppie said...

Selena, your kids are so adoreable. I just love your darling family. The pics that Leah took of Hudson are PRICELESS!!! He is super cute, and Leah definately did a great job. I loved looking at all your pics from the year. I have missed reading your blog, and I hope you have time to keep it up a little this year. You are one of the best friends I have, and I love you to pieces. Hugs!

sara2delta said...

loved reading all of the posts! good to have you back :)

Momila said...

Impressive work!! And a beautiful family! Love you!
Buffy

Watkins said...

Well, it's about dang time!!! Love all your new posts!

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

I didn't even know that you guys had another baby! Congrats! You have such a beautiful family.

BP Merewether said...

So much time to re-connect with you

christmas baskets with scotch
christmas baskets Melbourne
christmas gift baskets Sydney 2015
christmas baskets australia online

Inspired and lovely
hugs,
Lucy